4-door black steel filing cabinet.
604 947 2909
TRANSIT OPERATOR – BOWEN ISLAND
First Canada, our nation's largest provider of bus passenger
transportation, has openings for Casual Transit Operators in Bowen
Island, BC. Previous Transit experience is preferred, not required. We
will provide training to successful candidates.
• Enjoy interacting with the public;
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
• Drive one of several different coach/buses or
company non-revenue vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner
throughout the contracted service area within a daily assigned time
• Maintain the appearance of the interior of the bus;
• Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required;
• Assist in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids;
• Complete and submit written reports concerning
passengers and all accidents, and communicate with dispatch as required;
• Operate on-board computer fare boxes and destination signs;
• Perform all other duties assigned.
• A valid Class 4, unrestricted BC Driver’s License;
• A record of safe and responsible driving over the past 5 years;
• A willingness to work a variety of shifts;
• A good general knowledge of Bowen Island;
• A clean, “No Contraventions” Driver’s Abstract;
• To be able to pass vulnerable sector records check;
• To be able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
• Transit environment: early, split & late shifts may be required;
• Safety focused, clean respectful environment;
• Interaction with the public.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse
workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a
disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
TO APPLY: Please copy and paste the below link to your web browser to submit an online application:
bright, private, fully furnished one bedroom/studio. Incredible view.
Close to Snug Cove. Looking for quiet single person, ns, np.
$1450/month incl utilities, wifi & one parking spot. Available now.
waterfront 3 bedroom plus den, 3 bathroom home for rent. Beautiful
views and water access. 3,000 square foot home with outdoor pool and
two large decks! $3,500/month plus utilities. 1-year lease, available
February 1st 2018. Please email email@example.com or call
604.738.1111 for more information.
with ensuite and half kitchenette. Private entrance and garden space.
Utilities and wifi included. Access rest of house and kitchen. On bus
route 13 min from Dnug Cove, 10 min walk to Tunstall Beach. Pets ok, no
Bright room, walking distance to the cove, on bus route, shared facilities, $450.00
Angie: 604-947- 9737
Available November 1st to June 30th, 2018.
One bedroom suite fully furnished includes hydro & WiFi.
Also includes all linens, kitchenware, tableware.
$1800.00 per month
Please call or text 604-813-7866
Our wonderful large waterfront cabin home, situated on Eaglecliff on
Bowen Island is a two Bedroom (one king, one queen), three Bathroom,
Great-Room with Kitchen, Media room, two large decks, hot tub, beach
access, available for rental, SIX months only, from October 01, 2017 to
March 31, 2018. We are looking for caring tenants. Non-smoking. One pet
maybe considered. References. $2,500 monthly, plus hydro. Please email
us at ourbowenhome@yahoo. your phone number for more
information, photos or for an appointment to see it.