Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Bowen Express Bus| Cormorant Marine | Bowen Land & Sea Taxi | Road Conditions |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required.
Don't attack others personally, keep your language decent and NO BICKERING.
Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Oh Richard, Please Tell Us Why

Posted by Tina Louise 
Oh Richard, Please Tell Us Why
November 12, 1999 09:52AM
On Nov. 8th Bob McEachern of the GVRD wrote me a letter saying that my tender was incomplete, therefor Howe Sound was arwarded the dog contract for 30% more than my bid,,,,,he states that there were no vetrinary costs included, fact is they only asked for a breakdown of labour, impound facilities, and transportation.....so today, Nov 12th , i phoned him up and somehow within the last four days he has forgotten exactly what this was all about?????????interesting eh!, so when are you going to give us the real story, my bid was EXACTLY what GVRD paid when i was there employee, so why have you spent our taxpayers money so unwisly????? 30% more!!! to an unqualified person no less!!!! lets have some answers richard.in case you don't respond to this i will be phoning you..nice picture in todays province....what exactly do you mean "we spend aprox $75,000 a year on theGVRD total," does this include the 50 grand for dog control???????? looking forward to hearing from you..Tina....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login