Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Cormorant Marine |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | Bowen Roads | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required. Please keep your comments civil. Don't attack others personally, and keep your language decent. Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

power GLITCH

Posted by JaniceH 
power GLITCH
March 23, 2012 01:51PM
Wow. That was a biggie! Reset my CD player and everything. Anyone know what that was all about?

Oh, I wonder .... if it was ... you know, *those* guys installing ... you know ...
Re: power GLITCH
March 23, 2012 02:00PM
They have been in Eagle cliff and Tunstall Bay today.

Richard

Man cannot survive except by gaining knowledge, and reason is his only means to gain it. AynRand
March 23, 2012 02:09PM
Hmm. I'm in Scarborough and keep losing my internet (just for a few seconds at a time), too.

Wonder if it's related. Hard to tell, I know.

I'll just cross my fingers now. Hard to type, you know.
March 23, 2012 02:40PM
Wear your tinfoil hat just to be on the safe side...

Richard

Man cannot survive except by gaining knowledge, and reason is his only means to gain it. AynRand
March 23, 2012 02:53PM
Oh, yeah! Thanks for reminding me, Richard. :))
March 23, 2012 03:16PM
JaniceH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmm. I'm in Scarborough and keep losing my internet (just for a few seconds at a time), too.

Telus has been up the pole at Four Corners this afternoon...

--
Warm Regards,

Mark
markgroen.com
--
March 23, 2012 03:27PM
Really. What would they be doing that would affect power and Shaw internet? I wonder. But not for long. Things have settled down now. (Uncrossing fingers on one hand now!)
March 23, 2012 04:05PM
JaniceH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmm. I'm in Scarborough and keep losing my internet (just for a few seconds at a time), too.

Telus has been up the pole at Four Corners this afternoon...

> Really. What would they be doing that would affect power and Shaw internet? I wonder.

Sorry, didn't notice you had Shaw internet.
March 23, 2012 04:34PM
"Sorry, didn't notice you had Shaw internet. " - Mark

You mean you can't tell by looking at my posts?

( Ha ha. Sorry I didn't mention it. )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login