Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Cormorant Marine |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | Bowen Roads | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required. Please keep your comments civil. Don't attack others personally, and keep your language decent. Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Purdy's Chocolates Fundraiser for my kids

Posted by Al Saugstad 
Purdy's Chocolates Fundraiser for my kids
November 18, 2013 01:05PM
Hello!

My two daughters are heavily involved in Arts Umbrella and Rockridge's choir program. They are doing a fundraiser to help pay their expenses.

If you would like to order some chocolates for the holidays from Purdy's, either for yourself or as gifts, we will gladly deliver them to you!!

We did this last year, and had so much fun. Delivering the chocolates door to door was such a great way to meet new Bowen friends we hadn't met before, to connect with those we hadn't seen in awhile, and to feel a little bit like Santa, too.

Take a look at the Christmas catalogue here:

[www.purdys.com]

The deadline is this Friday, November 22nd.

Email me the name and code of the items you would like and how many of each you want, and my kids will fill out the forms, order the chocolates, pick them up, package them and deliver them to you. You can pay us when we drop the chocolates off to you sometime around Dec. 10th or so.(we trust you!).

Thanks for you help. My two girls will sincerely appreciate it!!

Allan Saugstad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2013 01:08PM by Al Saugstad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login