Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Bowen Express Bus| Cormorant Marine | Bowen Land & Sea Taxi | Road Conditions |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required.
Don't attack others personally, keep your language decent and NO BICKERING.
Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"FREE ADVERTISING" on the Express Bus

Posted by Peter King 
"FREE ADVERTISING" on the Express Bus
December 27, 2014 02:37PM
Calling all local merchants. While the exterior advertising panels on the Express Bus have been assigned with local advertising, the interior header panels need to be filled with colourful free advertising from any and all local businesses. The finished size should be 11" tall and about 24" wide, light background as panels are not backlight and laminated to retain finish and form. Got some new menu items for promotion, put them on. January clearance items, add them too. Special events or an upcoming band, the list is endless. I presently have some somewhat dated Translink advertising panels that need to be replaced. No strings attached. Did I mention "Free"............... Drop finished ads off on the transit buses or contact me at -9775

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2014 02:38PM by Peter King.
Re: "FREE ADVERTISING" on the Express Bus
December 27, 2014 08:39PM
Hey Peter.

Tell Toni to check her PM's. I replied to her query a couple of days,ago.

Happy New Year.
December 28, 2014 12:01AM
Got it- thanks Paul !
December 28, 2014 02:52AM
What great service from our local bus people!
Van
December 28, 2014 09:54AM
Peter, Toni and their bus drivers are indeed the best in the West and in the East as well.

Cheers,
Van

"When times are hard, Go with the flow and sing a song in your head." Logan age 7
December 28, 2014 09:57AM
Thanks Van, but I can't take any of the obvious credit. I'm just flitting around in the background putting my 2 cents in here and there. :)
December 28, 2014 01:54PM
RE: Thanks Van, but I can't take any of the obvious credit. I'm just flitting around in the background putting my 2 cents in here and there. :)

Van, I may be the Captain but I am not the Admiral. Toni puts a lot more than her 2 cents into running the business and I appreciate the help.
Van
December 28, 2014 02:27PM
Lol, Yeah Peter I know who's the Admiral and that's why I included Toni. She is most deserving of the compliment and besides it all a team effort.

Cheers,
Van

"When times are hard, Go with the flow and sing a song in your head." Logan age 7
December 28, 2014 06:56PM
Hello guys,

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere, but can u buy single trips on this bus for return from downtown in the afternoon? And does the bus have a bike rack?

Great service, many thanks guys.

Neill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 06:57PM by neillS.
December 28, 2014 08:51PM
Neil, When you buy a book of 10 tickets they are for a single one way trip so you can use them when you want to. You are not buying a round trip ticket. The issue of the bike rack, I will see if one can be used as the bus already comes with a bike rack mount installed.
December 29, 2014 08:05PM
Thanks Peter, and you too Toni. This is a great service you are offering here. :)

Cheers

Neill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login