Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Bowen Express Bus| Cormorant Marine | Bowen Land & Sea Taxi | Road Conditions |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required.
Don't attack others personally, keep your language decent and NO BICKERING.
Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Help for Lee Dulong

Posted by George Z 
Help for Lee Dulong
May 10, 2016 09:35PM
Posting this at the request of Lynda Marie Vanden Elzen.

"The purpose of this GoFundMe campaign is to help Lee Dulong and his daughter Taylor financialy in this difficult and painful time. Lee has been diagnosed with terminal cancer that is progressing quickly."

https://www.gofundme.com/leedulong
Re: Help for Lee Dulong
May 11, 2016 06:57AM
Thanks for posting this, George, hard as it is to accept. Lee and Taylor can really use the help, I know.

Paul
Re: Help for Lee Dulong
May 11, 2016 02:39PM
"I am absolutely overwhelmed at the generosity of Bowen Islanders. I was so fortunate to live on Bowen for 5 years myself, and though I am in Langley now, I still feel like Bowen Island is a huge part of who I am. When I learned Lee was sick, I asked Taylor Dulong, Lee's daughter, what I could do to help her. She told me what they needed most was some financial assistance, but I never dreamed we could raise over $2000 in (not even) one day. I am floored and so impressed with the Bowen Island community for taking care of your own in their time of need. Thank you so very much for your love and support. We'll keep the campaign active for as long as people continue to contribute, and even if you are unable to contribute financially, there is space for comments, which we will pass onto Lee personally should you wish to say anything to him. Thank you again." - Lynda
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login