Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Bowen Express Bus| Cormorant Marine | Bowen Land & Sea Taxi |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required.
Don't attack others personally, keep your language decent and NO BICKERING.
Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Brown water

Posted by Kelley 
Brown water
September 04, 2017 08:50PM
Does anyone know why our water in the Eaglecliff water system is suddenly brown?
Re: Brown water
September 04, 2017 10:13PM
at 8;30 am phone Bob robinson at 4255
September 06, 2017 07:16AM
Too many humans, not enough water.

"Everytime I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human race" H.G. Wells(1866-1946)
__o
_`\<,_
(*)/ (*)
September 06, 2017 10:27AM
Bob said that someone's water line broke and too much water was drawn from the lake at once which stirred up the sediment on the bottom. He said it would settle down in a day or two now that the water line has been repaired.

The water is now clear again. It sure would be nice to have a filtration system for Eaglecliff and all of the other water systems on Bowen though. I assume it must be too expensive.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login