Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Bowen Express Bus| Cormorant Marine | Bowen Land & Sea Taxi | Road Conditions |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required.
Don't attack others personally, keep your language decent and NO BICKERING.
Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

David Smith-Meet and Greet

Posted by Norma Dallas 
David Smith-Meet and Greet
October 28, 2017 11:10AM
Greetings Captains, Wharf Rats, dear Friends and former good Neighbours,
I’ll be on Bowen for a few days at the end of the month and Norma has mentioned
that some of you missed me….. Well, I didn’t know you tried to hit me!! (old vaudeville line).

It would be impossible to see you all individually so Norma has graciously offered to welcome
everyone to her house on Wednesday, November 1st from 2pm to 6pm for a visit.
I’ll be bringing some coffee, chocolate and a sip of something stupidly expensive from Oaxaca, Mexico to share……. Also, a slideshow of all kinds of pics if you want to get a sense of my new life.

I really look forward to sharing stories and memories about anything Bowen with anyone who can make it. I know that a weekend would have been better however seeing family captured that option.

Hope to see you soon…. If not there than in passing.

David S.
Re: David Smith-Meet and Greet
November 01, 2017 09:21PM
Thanks Norma and David. Mescal #2 was awesome....
November 01, 2017 11:44PM
Just read this. Sorry I missed David, are you still around?
November 04, 2017 12:33PM
Sorry Kami, he escaped the snow by heading to Mexico on Thursday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login