Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Bowen Express Bus| Cormorant Marine | Bowen Land & Sea Taxi | Road Conditions |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required.
Don't attack others personally, keep your language decent and NO BICKERING.
Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Africa Store says Kwaheri!

Posted by Carol Petersen 
The Africa Store says Kwaheri!
November 01, 2017 07:23AM
Well it's been a good ride... but sadly and happily I have sold my store to Caro Johnson - new owner of Squirrel on Bowen! I have run my retail store (sometime 3 at the same time) for 20 years and have supported many African & Indian artist's and crafts people. I am very proud ... very sad... very happy. Time to concentrate on all my travel guests and maybe have a Sunday afternoon nap! Ok probably not but a good concept!

Thank you all for all your support! Please continue to support Squirrel on Bowen.... Caro will be have some African art & craft as well as making her own mark with other fairly traded & sustainable items from all over the world.
How lucky I have been ... and all thanks to you!

PS - Travel is still my main gig so if I can help you out with any of your travel plans... safaris, river or ocean cruises, vacations, hotels & air - I'm your gal! 604 947 9005!

With Appreciation... Carol Petersen
$5 to you Barb!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login