Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Bowen Express Bus| Cormorant Marine | Bowen Land & Sea Taxi | Road Conditions |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required.
Don't attack others personally, keep your language decent and NO BICKERING.
Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Sheesh, no luck
December 07, 2017 06:08PM
A phone message relayed that “Revenue Canada had filed a criminal case against me for tax deficiency and tax fraud” and to call a particular number to find out more.

I called the number, sadly had no luck getting through. I wanted them to know what a crappy, cheesy piece of humanity they were. I hope they call me again.
Re: Sheesh, no luck
December 07, 2017 07:30PM
Had the same message. Revenue Canada must be getting hard up. If they contact you again, just talk to them for as long as you can string hem along. It could be fun and keeps them from catching some one who is a bit gullible
December 07, 2017 08:07PM
When they call me, I usually tell them they have reached the Bowen Island Morgue. Only dead people live here.
December 07, 2017 09:56PM
It isn't Revenue Canada; they would only contact you by mail on official government letterhead. It is a 'phishing' expedition to gain access to your private information; SIN, credit etc. Just ignore it, or complain to Revenue Canada, not the phone number that you were given.
December 08, 2017 07:26AM
This response is great.man pranks IRS
December 08, 2017 09:51AM
That was a wonderful clip to watch, it gave me a darn good laugh. What a wonderful way to start my day.

My tech-savvy son-in-law was here the day a computer scammer called, I passed the phone over to him, that too was fun to listen in on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login