Bowen Island Bowen Island
BowenOnline | Directory | | Accommodations |Classifieds | BC Ferry |Bus Schedule | Bowen Express Bus| Cormorant Marine | Bowen Land & Sea Taxi | Road Conditions |Bowen Phone E-Book |The Bowen Phone Book | | Bowen OnLine Advertising Rates |

Bowen OnLine Forum is a community chat forum. Registration with real names/emails required.
Don't attack others personally, keep your language decent and NO BICKERING.
Posts involving the exchange of money will be treated as classified ads. Info: barbarawiltshire@shaw.ca

Shaw internet
December 17, 2017 04:44PM
I'm wondering if other Shaw internet customers are experiencing regular, extremely slow internet periods (today less than 2 Mbps) . I've been talking to them for months about how bad it is and my concern is they have overloaded things here and continue adding new customers which is making it even worse for the existing customers. One excuse they have been using for months is that there is a microwave issue with getting the signal to the island. Has anyone else been told that one?

When I first got Shaw a couple of years ago, it was great..... a WAY better than Telus was in my area, but now it is sometimes not even useable.
Re: Shaw internet
December 17, 2017 04:53PM
Talk to Tim Hausch He will have all the answers. 250 2860
Re: Shaw internet
December 18, 2017 04:54PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login